JOIN OUR TEAM
Energoprojekt ENTEL is always interested in attracting new team members, both experienced engineers, as well as qualified and enthusiastic young professionals. We offer career growth opportunities through extensive training and development, as well as a chance to work on capital projects in the power and water sectors. We have created a work environment where new ideas are encouraged, valued and rewarded.
If your are a mechanical, civil, electrical, process or environmental engineer and are eager to dedicate all your efforts to project success, we are inviting you to send us your professional resume together with a short motivational letter.
Our HR screening process consists of the following steps:
- your CV will be addressed by our HR officers to determine
weather your qualifications meet our requirements,
- initial test based on a preliminary -selection questionnaire,
- psychological screening test,
- English language knowledge test,
- PC and software utilization test,
- interview with your potential Team Leader.
Only the candidates who pass all of the admission steps successfully shall be deemed suitable for final admission.
JOIN OUR TEAM AND WORK ON THE CAPITAL PROJECT IN THE POWER AND WATER SECTORS.