Telecommunication Equipment Value Assessment for Telecom Services Provider Company, Montenegro
The project addresses telecommunication equipment valuation for company M-Tel, national telecom service provider in Montenegro.
Scope of works includes:
- Methodology used in performing valuation (RCN method was applied with adjustments for physical and functional depreciation)
- Explanation of any variations from generally accepted procedure for asset valuations
- Detailed asset values with appropriate supporting details.
Detailed asset valuation was conducted for the following telecom equipment:
- WiMax equipment (base stations);
- WiMax equipment (end user equipment);
- IP/MPLS equipment;
- Hybrid Fiber optic and coaxial network;
- Billing software;
- Telepresence system.